About the Manager
Centuria Property Funds Limited
Centuria Property Fund Limited (CPFL) is the responsible entity of the two stapled funds forming the Centuria Metropolitan REIT. Centuria Property Funds holds Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL231149) and currently owns and manages 22 individual properties with a combined value of approximately $1.2 billion. CPFL is a 100% owned subsidiary of Centuria Capital Limited.
Centuria Capital Limited (CNI) is an ASX-listed specialist investment manager with ~$1.9 billion* in funds under management and a 35 year track-record of delivering value for investors, advisers and shareholders. There are two divisions to our business; Centuria Investment Bonds and Centuria Property Funds.
Centuria Investment Bonds offer a range of unit-linked, tax effective investment bonds which can be used to meet a range of personal and financial goals.
Centuria Investment Bonds may suit investors that are looking for:
- A tax effective alternative to complement superannuation
- A way to build wealth over the long term
- Certainty in estate planning
- A savings vehicle for children’s education
- A strategy to help reduce aged care fees
- A way to fund a business succession plan
- An alternative to investing in a company structure
The range of unit-linked investment options offered within our investment bonds covers balanced to aggressive risk profiles.
Centuria has a track record of developing high quality investment products with the aim of delivering strong returns to investors.
*As at June 2016