About the Centuria Metropolitan REIT*
The ASX-listed Centuria Metropolitan REIT invests in office and industrial assets in metropolitan markets across Australia. The Fund’s portfolio comprises thirteen office assets and two industrial assets which are geographically diversified across Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide. These assets have been valued at $760 million.
The Fund owns a portfolio of quality metropolitan real estate assets delivering stable and predictable rental income with opportunities for value uplift through diligent asset management and repositioning strategies.
The portfolio is well positioned to meet the Fund’s objectives to provide investors predictability and stability of income, through strong portfolio occupancy and weighted average lease expiry profile. Distributions to Fund securityholders are paid quarterly
Key Fund metrics as at 1 September 2017
- Weighted Average Lease Expiry (WALE) – 4.3 years
- Occupancy – 97.8%
- Capitalisation rate – 7.17%
- Leases with fixed rental reviews – 94% (at an average of 3.7%)
- Forecast Distribution Yield for the year ending 30 June 2018 – 7.5%1
- Conservative capital structure with a target gearing range between 25% and 35%
FY18 distributable earnings guidance of 18.6 cents per security and FY18 distribution guidance of 18.1 cents per stapled security
* As at 1 September 2017
1. Based on CMA closing price of $2.45 per security as at 1 September 2017.