About the Centuria Metropolitan REIT
The ASX-listed Centuria Metropolitan REIT invests in office and industrial assets in metropolitan markets across Australia. The Fund’s portfolio comprises ten office and two industrial assets which are geographically diversified across Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. These assets have been valued at $391.5 million.
The Fund owns a portfolio of quality metropolitan real estate assets delivering stable and predictable rental income with opportunities for value uplift through diligent asset management and repositioning strategies.
The portfolio is well positioned to meet the Fund’s objectives to provide investors predictability and stability of income, through strong portfolio occupancy and weighted average lease expiry profile. Distributions to Fund securityholders are paid quarterly
Key Fund metrics as at 31 December 2016
- Weighted Average Lease Expiry (WALE) – 4.2 years
- Occupancy – 98.9%
- Capitalisation rate – 7.52%
- Leases with fixed rental reviews – 94% (at an average of 3.7%)
- Forecast Distribution Yield for the year ending 30 June 2017 – 7.8%1
- Conservative capital structure with a target gearing range between 25% and 35%
FY17 distributable earnings guidance of 18.7 – 19.0 cents per stapled security and FY17 distribution guidance of 17.5 cents per stapled security
1. Based on CMA closing price of $2.25 per security as at 6 February 2017