A-Grade office asset with rental income underpinned by government leases
Weighted Average Lease Expiry 9.4 years
81% of income underpinned by QLD state government owned tenants
Initial gearing of less than 45%
- A long WALE of 9.4 years and 81% of gross income underpinned by QLD state government owned tenants.
- A modern A-Grade office building constructed in 2012 with 12,980sqm of NLA.
- 4.5 star NABERS energy rating and minimal forecast capital expenditure required.
- Forecast growth in the QLD economy plus a limited office supply pipeline expected to result in declining office vacancy rates.
- Nundah is strategically located between the Brisbane CBD and Airport, with high quality retail amenity and direct access to road and rail infrastructure.
|Offer opens||22 May 2017(3)|
|Offer closes||Once fully subscribed(3)|
|Minimum offer amount:||$68.4 million|
|Investment type||Single asset, closed end, unlisted property fund|
|Initial term||6 years|
|Initial gearing||Less than 45%|
1. Returns in FY18 will be from the date of settlement (expected to be 7 July 2017) to 30 June 2018.
2. Forecasts and forward looking statements are subject to assumptions and risks to be set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Forecasts are accurate as at 30 March 2017 and will be confirmed in the PDS. Forecasts are not guaranteed. An investment in the Fund is subject to risk.
3. Settlement of the property is expected to occur in 7 July 2018.
4. Centuria reserves the right to accept lesser amounts.
A thriving metropolitan centre located along road and rail infrastructure, less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD.
|Address||1231 Sandgate Road, Nundah, Brisbane QLD|
|WALE (by income)||9.4 years|
|Initial gearing||Less 44.3%|
|Car parking||144 spaces|
|NABERS energy rating||4.5 stars|
All figures are as at 1 July 2017 unless otherwise stated.
All investments in unlisted property funds carry risk. As the Fund invests in commercial property it carries the market and property risks associated with investing in property. As a geared investment, the Fund also carries associated financial and leverage risks. Risks can impact on distribution and capital returns over the term of the Fund. It is important that you read the Product Disclosure Statement and understand the risks of investing.
Disclaimer: Centuria Property Funds Limited ABN 11 086 553 639 AFSL 231149 (Centuria) has made application to ASIC to register the Centuria Sandgate Road Fund (Fund) as a registered managed investment scheme. Centuria will be the responsible entity of the Fund and will issue units in the Fund. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Fund is expected to be released on 22 May 2017. This information is general information only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. You should consider whether this information is appropriate for you and consult your financial or other professional advisor before investing. You should obtain and read a copy of the PDS relating to the Fund before making a decision to invest. Centuria and its associates will receive fees in relation to an investment in the Fund as disclosed in the PDS. Investment in the Fund is subject to risk including possible delays in payment or loss of income and principal invested. Centuria does not guarantee the performance of the Fund. CA-CPFL-20/03/17-00508