News & Media
Please find below news and media articles related to Centuria Capital.
- Dominant shopping centre in the major WA gateway town of Geraldton; 4.7 year WALE1
- Secured for a single asset, unlisted wholesale property fund, 7.25% p.a.2 two year initial forecast distribution, five year term
- $14.3m rare, prime inner-city Sydney daily needs retail asset; 5% initial passing yield
- 100% occupancy1, 8.2 year WALE2, secured for convenience daily needs institutional mandate
- Illustrates Centuria’s commitment to retail market and expanding Primewest’s retail property portfolio
Centuria Capital Group (ASX:CNI) will develop a c.$40 million A-Grade boutique office building in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD, illustrating the ASX-200 listed entity’s confidence in the regional and metropolitan office markets.
Centuria Capital Group subsidiary, Primewest, has acquired the Coles-anchored Byford Village Shopping Centre along with an adjoining vacant site in a $33.75 million transaction on behalf of its Matrix Trust, a pure-play daily needs retail (DNR) trust.
$17.4 billion AUM1 (+98% on FY20); unlisted funds +175% ($11 billion), listed fund +37% ($5.5 billion) $2.5 billion direct real estate acquisitions; six unlisted funds launched; $1.9 billion development pipeline2 Fully acquired and integrated Primewest and NZ’s Augusta Capital; 50% Bass Capital investment 62% 12-month Total Shareholder Return3;
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX: CIP) today opened an $18.1million Prime-Grade industrial facility within the Greater Brisbane Western Corridor with the Ipswich City Council Mayor, Teresa Harding, and CIP Fund Manager, Jesse Curtis, celebrating the milestone event.
Centuria Capital Group’s (ASX:CNI) development division has completed 190 affordable homes across four Central Coast NSW projects, collectively worth $72 million with all projects achieving practical completion and settlement in June 2021.
Centuria Industrial REIT, has acquired eight hectares of land at 95-105 South Gippsland Hwy, Dandenong South Vic and entered into a Development Management Agreement to construct a new six-asset industrial estate.
Oncology facility at St John of God Murdoch Hospital has reached a construction milestone with the development topping out.
Centuria Industrial REIT continued its strong growth momentum throughout the March quarter.
Centuria Office REIT (ASX:COF) announces its Q3 FY21 update which show strong leasing activity.