Platform growth of 27% to $6.2bn during FY19
Centuria is well positioned for FY20:
- Aligned to compelling sectors: Office, industrial and healthcare real estate and investment bonds
- Creating a quality platform
- Manager of Australia’s largest domestic pure play office and industrial REITs
- Centuria Heathley formed accessing strong healthcare sector
- Continuing to generate new funds for our deep distribution network
- Centuria LifeGoals launched with leading fund manager options
- Positioned for growth.
CNI FY19 results wrap
Centuria Capital Group Group Joint CEO, John McBain talks to Jessica Amir from Finance News Network about FY19 results, growth in group assets under management (AUM) to $6.2 billion and its outlook.
CNI FY19 results video
Centuria Capital Group Joint CEO, John McBain presents the company’s FY19 results.