Centuria Investment Bonds – Awards
Strategic Insight, Actuaries and Researchers
The Life Company of the Year Awards are based on broad ranging, independent research conducted by Strategic Insight, Actuaries and Researchers.
Centuria was assessed in the Investment Growth Bond category in the benchmarking, where the following factors were considered:
Centuria placed second overall in the Investment Bond category for the second year running.
Strong performance returns recognised by ratings agencies
- Three main unit-linked portfolios rated five star by Morningstar1
- Morningstar No. 1 ranked (in respective categories):
- Centuria Australian Shares (Equity Australia Large Blend)
- Centuria Growth Bond (Multisector Growth)
Ready to invest?
- © 2018 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Neither Morningstar, its affiliates, nor the content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice or ‘class service’ have been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892) and/or Morningstar Research Ltd, subsidiaries of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Refer to our Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information at www.morningstar.com.au/s/fsg.pdf. You should consider the advice in light of these matters and if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (Australian products) or Investment Statement (New Zealand products) before making any decision to invest. Our publications, ratings and products should be viewed as an additional investment resource, not as your sole source of information. Past performance does not necessarily indicate a financial product’s future performance. To obtain advice tailored to your situation, contact a professional financial adviser. Some material is copyright and published under licence from ASX Operations Pty Ltd ACN 004 523 782 (“ASXO”)
- Performance ratings from the universe of investment/insurance providers as at 31 January 2018