About Centuria Metropolitan REIT*
The ASX-listed Centuria Metropolitan REIT (ASX: CMA) is Australia’s largest ASX-listed metropolitan office REIT and is included in the S&P/ASX 300 Index. CMA owns a portfolio of 20 high quality metropolitan assets with a total value of $912.9 million. These properties are located in key metropolitan areas around Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide.
CMA owns a portfolio of quality metropolitan real estate assets delivering stable and predictable rental income with opportunities for value uplift through diligent asset management and repositioning strategies.
The portfolio is well positioned to provide investors predictability and stability of income through strong portfolio occupancy and weighted average lease expiry profile. Distributions to securityholders are paid quarterly.
Key fund metrics as at 30 September 2017
- Weighted Average Lease Expiry (WALE) – 4.2 years
- Occupancy – 99.1%
- Capitalisation rate – 6.93%
- Leases with fixed rental reviews – 94% (at an average of 3.6%)
- Forecast Distribution Yield for the year ending 30 June 2018 – 7.5%1
- Conservative capital structure with a target gearing range between 25% and 35%
FY18 distributable earnings guidance of 18.6 cents per security and FY18 distribution guidance of 18.1 cents per stapled security.
* As at 30 September 2017
1. Based on CMA closing price of $2.41 per security as at 30 September 2017.