Frequently Asked Questions?

Please find below the answers to some frequently asked questions around our application process for unlisted property funds.

If you have a question that is not covered below, please contact us and we will assist you personally.

How do I invest in a Centuria Property Fund?

When there is an offer open, you need to download or request the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. You can apply using the Application Form contained in the PDS or via an online application. If you would like to request a PDS for a current offer, or if you would like to register your interest for future offers, please contact Centuria Investor Services Team (02) 8923 8923, or via email

How do I change my address, bank account details or adviser details?

You can manage any changes to your details online or you can download the appropriate form through our Centuria Investor website. If downloading the form, please complete and return it by email or post to the Centuria Investor Services Team:
Address: GPO Box 3993, Sydney NSW 2001
Phone: 1800 182 257 or +61 2 9290 9689 (for international investors)
Fax: +61 2 9279 0664

How do I access the Centuria Investor Website?

Access the Centuria Investor website. In order to login you will need your Investment Reference and password. To obtain your Investor Number or password, please contact Centuria Investor Services Team on 1800 182 257.

What can I access in the Centuria Investor Website?

The Centuria Investor website contains all the relevant information regarding your investment, including your Unit Holding, Unit Values, Distribution Statements, Tax Statements, Annual Reports and all other correspondence.

My login is not working – who do I contact?

Please contact Centuria Investor Services Team on 1800 182 257 or via email

How are distributions paid?

Any distribution payable will be deposited directly into your nominated bank account. Depending on the Fund, this is either monthly or quarterly.

When will I receive updates on my investment?

Each Investor receives quarterly or monthly distribution statements, quarterly Fund Manager’s reports and their annual tax statements. In addition, Investors receive copies of our Centuria Connect newsletter.

Can I sell my investment?

Generally, Centuria’s open-ended property funds offer Investors the opportunity to withdraw their investment monthly, on a limited basis, subject to the terms outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Investors in Centuria’s closed-ended property funds should expect to retain their investment for the Fund Term which is generally 5-7 years. The capital value of Centuria’s closed-ended funds will be paid to investors as a result of the underlying property asset(s) being sold and the Fund being wound up. In some circumstances Centuria may offer a Liquidity Event at the end of the Fund term. Details of the Fund Term and possible Liquidity Event can be located in the relevant PDS. There is no secondary market for Centuria’s closed-ended unlisted property funds to trade on, however, it is also possible to transfer a Unit Holding to a new or existing Investor via an off-market transfer. An Investor wishing to transfer their investment will need to independently source a buyer for their holdings.

Can I transfer my units?

You can transfer your units in a Centuria property fund via an off-market transfer with another investing entity. In order to complete a transfer please read the transfer form available from our Centuria Investor website for detailed instructions.

Copies or originals?

The Application form asks you to send us certain documents. Please send us certified copies, not originals. We will keep what you send to us.

Certifying copies

You must have someone certify the copies you send to us. The following people can be the certifier:

  • a Justice of the Peace
  • a Notary public (for the purposes of the Statutory Declaration Regulations 1993)
  • an agent of the Australian Postal Corporation who is in charge of an office supplying postal services to the public
  • a permanent employee of the Australian Postal Corporation with 2 or more years of continuous service who is employed in an office supplying postal services to the public
  • an officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an Australian financial services licence, having 2 or more continuous years of service with one or more licensees
  • an officer with 2 or more continuous years of service with one or more financial institutions (for the purposes of the Statutory Declaration Regulations 1993)
  • a finance company officer with 2 or more continuous years of service with one or more finance companies (for the purposes of the Statutory Declaration Regulations 1993)
  • a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, CPA Australia or the National Institute of Accountants with 2 or more years of continuous membership
  • a person who is enrolled on the roll of the Supreme Court of a State or Territory, or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner (however described)
  • a Judge of a court
  • a magistrate
  • a chief executive officer of a Commonwealth court
  • a registrar or deputy registrar of a court
  • a Police officer
  • an Australian consular officer or an Australian diplomatic officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955).

What should the person certifying write?

“I [name] of [address] being [capacity e.g. Justice of the Peace] certify this and the following [x] pages as a true copy of the original document.” The first page should be signed, and subsequent pages initialed, by the person certifying your documents and include the date of certification and contact details.

You are now leaving Centuria Australia
and entering Centuria New Zealand.