Wholesale & Professional Investors
To invest in Centuria’s Funds as a wholesale or professional investor, investors need to qualify. A Wholesale investor generally needs to fall within one of the categories below. If you don’t fall into one of these categories please contact us, as subject to the law we may still be able to accept your Application.
How Investors qualify to be Wholesale Investors
- The Investor invests more than $500,000 in the offer.
- The Investor must provide an Accountant’s Certificate which shows that the Investor has net assets of at least $2.5 million or more. An Accountant’s Certificate is included with the Application Form.
- The Investor has gross income for each of the last 2 financial years of at least $250,000.
- The Investor is a company or trust controlled by someone who has an Accountant’s Certificate.
- The Investor has or controls gross assets of at least $10 million (including assets held by an associate or under a trust).
- The Investor holds an AFSL.
- The Investor is a body regulated by APRA (other than a trustee of a superannuation fund, an approved deposit fund, a pooled.
- Superannuation fund or a public sector superannuation scheme).
- The Investor is a body registered under the Financial Corporations Act 1974.
- The Investor is a trustee of a superannuation fund, an approved deposit fund, a pooled superannuation fund or a public sector.
- Superannuation scheme in circumstances where that fund, trust or scheme has net assets of at least $10 million.
- The Investor is a listed entity or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
- The Investor is an exempt public authority.
- Centuria considers the Investor to have previous investing experience which qualifies them to invest in the Fund.