- 8.1% portfolio value increase on a like for like basis, during Q3 FY211
- 46bps increase in total portfolio WACR to 4.96%2
- Proforma NTA increased to $3.32 per unit3
- Total portfolio value increased to $2.6bn4.
- $26.25 million Bella Vista warehouse acquisition is the REIT’s 12th transaction in FY21
- Largest domestic acquirer of industrial assets in FY21, to date, totalling $757.2 million
- FFO earnings upgraded twice during FY21
- Portfolio value tripled to $2.4 billion and WALE more than doubled to 9.8 years
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX: CIP) has announced a transformative set of results for the first half of the 2021 Financial Year (HY21) with a record number of acquisitions as well as significant leasing activity within the six-month period.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP) has acquired a three-asset industrial portfolio of cold storage facilities, worth a collective $171.1 million, providing an average initial yield of 5.62%.
Centuria Industrial REIT has announced its Townsville distribution centre’s expansion has completed and sole tenant, Woolworths, officially opened the facility.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP) has acquired a 9,554sqm cold facility in Ormeau, Queensland, for $43m on an initial yield of 5.5%, a strategic play to capitalise on the rising demand for cold storage facilities which currently outweighs supply.