Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP), has secured a high-quality industrial portfolio worth $86.1million on a blended initial yield of 5.0% and a portfolio Weighted Average Lease Expiry (WALE) of 5.8 years. All properties are 100% occupied and secured off-market.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX: CIP), today announced that it will be included in the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) European Public Real Estate (EPRA) National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (Nareit) Global Index from Monday 21 June 2021.
- Warnervale Distribution Centre (DC) lease term with Woolworths doubled to 10 years
- Leverages growth in tenant demand for strategic food logistics assets
- CIP’s NSW portfolio WALE extends to 5.9 years, underpinned by 117,894 sqm of leased space in FY21.
Centuria Industrial REIT, has acquired eight hectares of land at 95-105 South Gippsland Hwy, Dandenong South Vic and entered into a Development Management Agreement to construct a new six-asset industrial estate.
Centuria Industrial REIT continued its strong growth momentum throughout the March quarter.
- 8.1% portfolio value increase on a like for like basis, during Q3 FY211
- 46bps increase in total portfolio WACR to 4.96%2
- Proforma NTA increased to $3.32 per unit3
- Total portfolio value increased to $2.6bn4.