Centuria Capital Group (ASX:CNI) is an ASX-listed specialist investment manager with a 35 year track-record of delivering a range of products and services to investors, advisers and securityholders. As at 30 June 2020, Centuria Capital Group had $9.4b in AUM1. Our business is centered around property funds management and investment bonds.
Looking for Income?
Watch Fund Manager, Doug Hoskins, answer some key questions about the Centuria Diversified Property Fund and how it could fit into your investment portfolio.
Tell us about this Fund
How has the Fund’s performance tracked during the past twelve months?
Why you would invest in this Fund?
What’s the future outlook for this Fund?
Three high-quality assets in core industrial locations within Brisbane and Adelaide
100% occupancy and 9.1-year portfolio WALE1
Six-year initial fund term with a 6.00% forecast distribution yield2 for the remainder of FY21, growing to 6.25%2,3 for the full FY22 year.
Centuria’s AUM now valued at $10.1 billion.
• Three high-quality, cold store industrial facilities acquired for $171.1million on an average initial yield of 5.62%
• Portfolio is 100% occupied, with an average 6.4 year Weighted Average Lease Expiry (WALE) across the QLD, NSW and VIC assets
• A $125 million, fully underwritten institutional placement will be undertaken to partially fund the acquisition
• Centuria’s funds have acquired c.$1.1 billion of industrial assets within 12 months.
Centuria Healthcare has settled approximately $115m worth of day and short-stay hospitals for its recently launched open-ended unlisted Centuria Healthcare Property Fund (CHPF).
The geographically dispersed assets that were settled within the past three weeks include three day and short-stay hospitals: the $55.5m Bloomfield Medical Centre in Orange, NSW, the $51.7m Vermont South Medical Centre in Vermont South,
Centuria Office REIT (ASX: COF) Fund Manager, Grant Nichols, weighed into JLL’s research about the strength of decentralised office markets from an investment perspective. Listen to his interview on JLL’s Perspectives podcast.
You can read the full article on JLL’s site too.
Welcome to the second edition of our video-style newsletter.
In this edition, John provides an update on the completed Augusta takeover, our GICS reclassification and our strategy to become a Top 3 Australian real estate funds manager. Jason elaborates on the industrial, healthcare and decentralised office funds’ performance throughout Q1 FY21. Ross explains how Centuria has paid $220m in distributions to our investors throughout FY20.
1. Centuria AUM as at 30 June 2020, Augusta AUM as at 31 March 2020. AUM is calculated assuming Centuria’s offer is successful and Centuria acquires 100% of Augusta, and completion of CIP acquisitions.