Latest Centuria Capital News
- 8.1% portfolio value increase on a like for like basis, during Q3 FY211
- 46bps increase in total portfolio WACR to 4.96%2
- Proforma NTA increased to $3.32 per unit3
- Total portfolio value increased to $2.6bn4.
Centuria Healthcare has entered into a partnership with a specialist doctor-led JV entity to deliver a new, $64m short-stay private hospital in Kew, Melbourne.
The transactions include the modern, three-level $23 million Coffs Harbour Specialist Centre (NSW), the $21.6 million Cairns Day Surgery (QLD) and the $12.7 million Murrumba Village Medical Centre (QLD).
This International Women’s Day we celebrate the many achievements of women around the world and the journey towards gender equality. The 2021 official theme is #ChooseToChallenge – encouraging all to challenge the status quo, as challenge leads to change.
By Jason Huljich
As the Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines begin to roll out, we are already seeing the effects of the pandemic’s impact starting to unwind. According to the ABS, nationwide payroll jobs have bounced back to pre-pandemic levels.
- $26.25 million Bella Vista warehouse acquisition is the REIT’s 12th transaction in FY21
- Largest domestic acquirer of industrial assets in FY21, to date, totalling $757.2 million
- FFO earnings upgraded twice during FY21
- Portfolio value tripled to $2.4 billion and WALE more than doubled to 9.8 years