News & Media
Find all the news from the Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP).
- 8.1% portfolio value increase on a like for like basis, during Q3 FY211
- 46bps increase in total portfolio WACR to 4.96%2
- Proforma NTA increased to $3.32 per unit3
- Total portfolio value increased to $2.6bn4.
- $26.25 million Bella Vista warehouse acquisition is the REIT’s 12th transaction in FY21
- Largest domestic acquirer of industrial assets in FY21, to date, totalling $757.2 million
- FFO earnings upgraded twice during FY21
- Portfolio value tripled to $2.4 billion and WALE more than doubled to 9.8 years
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX: CIP) has announced a transformative set of results for the first half of the 2021 Financial Year (HY21) with a record number of acquisitions as well as significant leasing activity within the six-month period.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP) has acquired a three-asset industrial portfolio of cold storage facilities, worth a collective $171.1 million, providing an average initial yield of 5.62%.
Centuria Industrial REIT has announced its Townsville distribution centre’s expansion has completed and sole tenant, Woolworths, officially opened the facility.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP) has acquired a 9,554sqm cold facility in Ormeau, Queensland, for $43m on an initial yield of 5.5%, a strategic play to capitalise on the rising demand for cold storage facilities which currently outweighs supply.
Centuria Property Funds No. 2 Limited (CPF2L), as Responsible Entity of Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP), has announced the acquisition of two industrial assets collectively worth $32.5m, with 100% occupancy and an average WALE of 8.0 years.
Centuria Capital Limited (ASX:CNI) has celebrated the announcement that its Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) will enter the S&P/ASX200 Index, from Monday 22 June 2020.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP), successfully completed a fully underwritten institutional placement announced on 9 April 2020 raising $130 million. The New Units were issued at a price of $2.62 per New Unit, and the proceeds from the equity raising will be used to further strengthen CIP’s balance sheet and provide funding flexibility to execute CIP’s strategy of owning quality industrial assets located within infill markets close to major infrastructure.