The Centuria Healthcare Property Fund (CHPF) is an unlisted healthcare property fund that aims to provide monthly tax effective income and the potential for long term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio of healthcare real estate located within Australia.
The CHPF will temporarily not be accepting new applications effective 2.00pm 30 September 2020 until further notice.
Invest with as little as $10,000. There is no maximum term of investment^.
The Centuria Healthcare Property Fund will temporarily not be accepting new applications effective 2.00pm 30 September 2020 until further notice.
To express your interest in the CHPF’s next capital raise and receive a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), please complete the expression of interest form. You will be notified when the Fund re-opens to applications to acquire additional healthcare properties in the near future.
1. Distributions will be paid if declared by Centuria Property Funds No2 Limited (CPF2L) and will be subject to the terms set out in the PDS.
2. The advertised starting distribution rate is from September 2020. The advertised starting distribution rate is not a forecast and merely represents the distribution rate the Fund intends to distribute. It is therefore predictive in nature and is subject to assumptions (including the assumption that the pipeline assets will be acquired by the Fund), risks and circumstances (both known and unknown) outside of the control of Centuria Healthcare Pty Ltd (CHPL) and CPF2L. The actual returns may differ from the starting distribution rate. CHPL and CPF2L do not guarantee the performance of the Fund, the repayment of capital or any income or capital return. The actual distributions paid in cents per unit will be updated on a monthly basis and made available on this website
3. The Fund has acquired a Medical Centre in South Bunbury, WA and has exchanged contracts on a fund-through development in Murrumba Downs, Qld. The Fund is currently in exclusive due diligence on four other healthcare assets (Seed and Pipeline Portfolio). Apart from the South Bunbury asset, the acquisition of these assets is subject to completion of satisfactory due diligence. Therefore, it is possible the Fund may not acquire those assets. For more details about the Seed and Portfolio Assets, please refer to the Investment Portfolio page.
4. As at 30 June 2020 and includes rental guarantees and assumes CHPF will acquire the Seed and Pipeline Portfolio.
*Note: The images of the healthcare property assets on this page includes assets not yet acquired by Fund. The Fund currently owns the South Bunbury asset and is in exclusive due diligence to acquire the other assets shown. Apart from the South Bunbury asset, the acquisition of these assets is subject to completion of satisfactory due diligence. Therefore, it is possible the Fund may not acquire those assets.
^ Redemptions are limited to the terms detailed in the PDS and are subject to CHPF’s liquidity policy
The Centuria Healthcare Property Fund complies with the SIV guidelines. Find more information about SIV compliance
Centuria Capital Group (Centuria) is an ASX listed specialist fund manager with $9.4 billion6 of assets under management.
Centuria’s property funds offer investments in listed and unlisted property across 85+ high quality office, healthcare and industrial buildings around Australia. We are a relationship business, forging close connections with investors and actively managing properties to improve usability and attract and retain good tenants. We see this as our competitive advantage, which has helped us achieve a strong record of competitive income returns and capital growth.
The unlisted business has a 20 year heritage and in that time, has completed 44 unlisted property funds (as at 30 June 2020. All available funds have been returned to investors).
Centuria’s investment philosophy is founded on an active management approach to real estate where relationships are key and value can be added at all stages of the investment process (acquisition, ownership, management and disposal). Centuria has a particular strength in identifying assets that require intensive asset management to maximise returns and has an in-house team to deliver the requisite range of value-add services. Centuria does not try to predict broader macro economic trends but instead believes that an asset that is well acquired and actively managed will outperform a passive approach through the full economic cycle.
Centuria believes in a “hands-on” approach to managing property assets. Unlike a lot of property fund managers, Centuria does not outsource its property management to real estate agents (although property management may be outsourced in remote locations or for special purpose assets). Centuria has a fundamental belief that it can deliver better returns from its property assets by having a closer relationship with the tenants and a better understanding of the buildings themselves.
6. Centuria AUM as at 30 June 2020, Augusta AUM as at 31 March 2020. Includes CIP acquisitions announced 5 August 2020
All investments in unlisted property funds carry risk. As the Fund invests in commercial healthcare property, it carries the market and property risks associated with investing in healthcare property. As a geared investment, the Fund also carries associated financial and leverage risks. Risks can impact on distribution and capital returns over the term of the Fund. It is important that you read the Product Disclosure Statement and understand the risks of investing.
Disclaimer: Centuria Property Funds No.2 Limited ABN 38 133 363 185 AFSL 340304 (CPF2L) is the responsible entity for the Centuria Healthcare Property Fund (ARSN 638 821 360)(Fund) and has issued a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Fund. This information is general information only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. You should consider whether this information is appropriate for you and consult your financial or other professional adviser before investing. You should obtain and read a copy of the PDS relating to the Fund before making a decision to invest. CPF2L and its associates will receive fees in relation to an investment in the Fund as disclosed in the PDS. Investment in the Fund is subject to risk including possible delays in payment or loss of income and principal invested. CPF2L does not guarantee the performance of the Fund.