You are now leaving Centuria Australia
and entering Centuria New Zealand.
ARSN 638 821 360 APIR CTR0438AU
The Centuria Healthcare Property Fund (CHPF) is an unlisted healthcare property fund that aims to provide monthly tax effective income and the potential for long term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio of healthcare real estate located within Australia.
Centuria Healthcare Property Fund is temporarily closed for applications.
Invest with as little as $10,000. The fund offers monthly distributions and limited quarterly withdrawals^.
Centuria Healthcare Property Fund is temporarily closed for applications.
To receive a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), please request a PDS. The Fund has re-opened for applications to acquire additional healthcare properties.
(previous 6 months)
# This is a monthly distribution and not annualised
* CPU = Cents per unit
2. Distributions will be paid if declared by Centuria Property Funds No.2 Limited (CPF2L) and will be subject to the terms set out in the PDS.
3. As at 17/05/2021
4. Performance is shown for informational purposes only. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Performance fees may affect total return performance.
5. The Fund owns the Forrest Family Practice, South Bunbury WA, the Bloomfield Medical Centre in Orange, NSW, the Coffs Harbour Medical Centre in Coffs Harbour, NSW, the Vermont South Medical Centre in Vermont South, VIC, the Sundew Day Surgery, Joondalup and the Hobart Day Surgery, TAS. The Fund is also contracted to acquire the Murrumba Village Medical Centre in QLD, Cairns Day Surgery in QLD and WEST Medical HQ in West Lakes (via call option). In addition, the Fund is currently in due diligence for an asset. Therefore, it is possible the Fund may not acquire those assets. For more details about the Portfolio and Seed Assets, please refer to the Investment Portfolio page.
6. As at 31 December 2020 and includes rental guarantees and assumes CHPF will acquire the Seed and Pipeline Portfolio.
~ Inception date is 21 September 2020. Returns are not annualised.
* The Fund currently owns the Forrest Family Practice, Bloomfield Medical Centre, Vermont South Medical Centre, Sundew Day Surgery and Hobart Day Surgery properties, and is contracted or in exclusive due diligence to acquire the other properties shown. Apart from the Forrest Family Practice, Bloomfield Medical Centre, Vermont South Medical Centre, Sundew Day Surgery and Hobart Day Surgery properties, the acquisition of these properties is subject to completion and/or completion of satisfactory due diligence. Therefore, it is possible the Fund may not acquire those properties.
^ Redemptions are limited to the terms detailed in the PDS and are subject to CHPF’s liquidity policy
The Fund generally processes withdrawals on a quarterly basis (March, June, September & December). The Withdrawal Price applicable is the Unit Price on the last Business Day of the quarter less any applicable Sell Spread and is generally paid by the 21st day of the following month.
|Quarter||Withdrawal request due by|
|March 2021||2pm on 31 March 2021|
|June 2021||2pm on 30 June 2021|
|September 2021||2pm on 30 September 2021|
|December 2021||2pm on 31 December 2021|
Withdrawals from the Fund may be scaled back, delayed or suspended in certain circumstances, including where the Fund has insufficient liquidity.
Withdrawal requests are generally satisfied from the Fund’s cash, cash-like products or realisation of the Fund’s A-REITs.
The amount available for withdrawal on a quarterly basis will be subject to available liquidity, and capped at:
The minimum amount available to meet withdrawal requests during a quarter is 0.5% of the Fund’s NAV. However, the actual amount available in any quarter is expected to exceed this amount. At the beginning of each quarter the Manager estimates the amount it expects will be available to satisfy withdrawal requests received during that quarter and publishes this amount on the Fund’s continuous disclosure page. The actual amount available to satisfy withdrawal requests is determined as at the day before the withdrawals are processed (i.e. after the end of the relevant quarter).
The Fund will have rolling five-year investment terms with a liquidity event at the end of each term. At the end of each term, there will be a liquidity event where, subject to its obligations at law, the Manager will use best endeavours to provide liquidity for Investors wishing to redeem all or some of their investment. The current investment term began in August 2020 and is expected to end in August 2025.
The Centuria Healthcare Property Fund complies with the SIV guidelines. Find more information about SIV compliance
Centuria Capital Group (Centuria) is an ASX listed specialist fund manager with $10.2 billion7 of assets under management.
Centuria’s property funds offer investments in listed and unlisted property across 10+ high quality office, healthcare and industrial buildings around Australia. We are a relationship business, forging close connections with investors and actively managing properties to improve usability and attract and retain good tenants. We see this as our competitive advantage, which has helped us achieve a strong record of competitive income returns and capital growth.
The unlisted business has a 20 year heritage and in that time, has completed 44 unlisted property funds (as at 30 December 2020. All available funds have been returned to investors).
Centuria’s investment philosophy is founded on an active management approach to real estate where relationships are key and value can be added at all stages of the investment process (acquisition, ownership, management and disposal). Centuria has a particular strength in identifying assets that require intensive asset management to maximise returns and has an in-house team to deliver the requisite range of value-add services. Centuria does not try to predict broader macro economic trends but instead believes that an asset that is well acquired and actively managed will outperform a passive approach through the full economic cycle.
6. Centuria AUM as at 31 December 2020
All investments in unlisted property funds carry risk. As the Fund invests in commercial healthcare property, it carries the market and property risks associated with investing in healthcare property. As a geared investment, the Fund also carries associated financial and leverage risks. Risks can impact on distribution and capital returns over the term of the Fund. It is important that you read the Product Disclosure Statement and understand the risks of investing.
Disclaimer: Centuria Property Funds No.2 Limited ABN 38 133 363 185 AFSL 340304 (CPF2L) is the responsible entity for the Centuria Healthcare Property Fund (ARSN 638 821 360)(Fund) and has issued a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Fund. This information is general information only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. You should consider whether this information is appropriate for you and consult your financial or other professional adviser before investing. You should obtain and read a copy of the PDS relating to the Fund before making a decision to invest. CPF2L and its associates will receive fees in relation to an investment in the Fund as disclosed in the PDS. Investment in the Fund is subject to risk including possible delays in payment or loss of income and principal invested. CPF2L does not guarantee the performance of the Fund.