News & Media
Please find below news and media articles related to Centuria Capital.
- 8.1% portfolio value increase on a like for like basis, during Q3 FY211
- 46bps increase in total portfolio WACR to 4.96%2
- Proforma NTA increased to $3.32 per unit3
- Total portfolio value increased to $2.6bn4.
Centuria Healthcare has entered into a partnership with a specialist doctor-led JV entity to deliver a new, $64m short-stay private hospital in Kew, Melbourne.
The transactions include the modern, three-level $23 million Coffs Harbour Specialist Centre (NSW), the $21.6 million Cairns Day Surgery (QLD) and the $12.7 million Murrumba Village Medical Centre (QLD).
This International Women’s Day we celebrate the many achievements of women around the world and the journey towards gender equality. The 2021 official theme is #ChooseToChallenge – encouraging all to challenge the status quo, as challenge leads to change.
By Jason Huljich
As the Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines begin to roll out, we are already seeing the effects of the pandemic’s impact starting to unwind. According to the ABS, nationwide payroll jobs have bounced back to pre-pandemic levels.
- $26.25 million Bella Vista warehouse acquisition is the REIT’s 12th transaction in FY21
- Largest domestic acquirer of industrial assets in FY21, to date, totalling $757.2 million
- FFO earnings upgraded twice during FY21
- Portfolio value tripled to $2.4 billion and WALE more than doubled to 9.8 years
- HY21 operating earnings per stapled security of 6.2cps, HY21 distributions of 4.5cps
- 16% growth in AUM to $10.2bn for the half year
- Record $1.5billion worth of direct real estate acquisitions across 24 assets
- $1.6billion development pipeline
- 12-month total securityholder return of 22%
In this edition, John provides an update on the Group’s AUM growth and our recent ESG initiatives. Jason highlights recent real estate transactions along with the announcement of our upcoming unlisted fixed-term industrial fund, Centuria Industrial Income Fund No 1 (CIIF1) launch. Andrew reveals Centuria Healthcare Property Fund (CHPF’s) second fundraising closed 2020 on a high,
By Jason Huljich
For investors – both onshore and offshore – the hunt for investments with income-producing yields is ramping up.
Three high-quality assets in core industrial locations within Brisbane and Adelaide 100% occupancy and 9.1-year portfolio WALE1 Six-year initial fund term with a 6.00% forecast distribution yield2 for the remainder of FY21, growing to 6.25%2,3 for the full FY22 year. Centuria’s AUM now valued at $10.1 billion.
Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP) has acquired a three-asset industrial portfolio of cold storage facilities, worth a collective $171.1 million, providing an average initial yield of 5.62%.