News & Media
Please find below news and media articles related to Centuria Capital.
Centuria Capital Group’s (ASX:CNI) development division has completed 190 affordable homes across four Central Coast NSW projects, collectively worth $72 million with all projects achieving practical completion and settlement in June 2021.
Throughout the March Quarter and into the final quarter of FY21, Centuria has undertaken significant real estate transactions, leasing transactions and corporate transactions. Find out more from our Joint CEOs and our listed REITs’ Fund Managers.
Centuria Industrial REIT, has acquired eight hectares of land at 95-105 South Gippsland Hwy, Dandenong South Vic and entered into a Development Management Agreement to construct a new six-asset industrial estate.
Oncology facility at St John of God Murdoch Hospital has reached a construction milestone with the development topping out.
Centuria Industrial REIT continued its strong growth momentum throughout the March quarter.
- c.16,597 sqm of leases agreed across 12 separate deals (5.8% of portfolio NLA), a strong indication of businesses returning to the office
- 92.3% portfolio occupancy, and 97.1% average rent collections for the period July 2020 – March 2021
- FY21 FFO guidance range tightened to the upper end, 19.7-19.9 cpu
- FY21 distribution guidance of 16.5cpu reiterated, representing a current yield of 7.9%
- 8.1% portfolio value increase on a like for like basis, during Q3 FY211
- 46bps increase in total portfolio WACR to 4.96%2
- Proforma NTA increased to $3.32 per unit3
- Total portfolio value increased to $2.6bn4.
Centuria Healthcare has entered into a partnership with a specialist doctor-led JV entity to deliver a new, $64m short-stay private hospital in Kew, Melbourne.
The transactions include the modern, three-level $23 million Coffs Harbour Specialist Centre (NSW), the $21.6 million Cairns Day Surgery (QLD) and the $12.7 million Murrumba Village Medical Centre (QLD).
This International Women’s Day we celebrate the many achievements of women around the world and the journey towards gender equality. The 2021 official theme is #ChooseToChallenge – encouraging all to challenge the status quo, as challenge leads to change.
By Jason Huljich, Joint CEO
As the Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines begin to roll out, we are already seeing the effects of the pandemic’s impact starting to unwind. According to the ABS, nationwide payroll jobs have bounced back to pre-pandemic levels.