90-118 Bolinda Road, Campbellfield Vic – Leasing
Located on 1.2km from the Metropolitan Ring Road, M80 Connect offers unparalleled accessibility for businesses requiring proximity to the North and greater Melbourne. The Metropolitan Ring Road provides direct connectivity to all of Melbourne’s major freeways, as well as NSW freight routes, via the diamond interchange to the south of the site.
With limited new forecast supply for 2023, construction has now commenced on site, with availability of this strategic opportunity from Q4, 2023.
Contributing to the area’s progression, M80 Connect is the latest addition to Northern industrial market, which presents occupiers with a rare opportunity to secure a location amongst this in demand location.
15 – 36m deep*
Key property details
- 7.92ha site with a controlled access to Sydney Road
- Flexibility to combine Warehouse 2 and Warehouse 3 to create a cross docking facility
- 15m deep loading canopy to 36m super canopy, allowing for all-weather operations
- Electric vehicle car charging stations
- ESFR fire sprinkler system
- Excellent B-Double access
- Secure container rated hardstand
- Solar system with upgraded roof structure for 100%
- Multiple on-grade container height roller shutter doors with motorised roller shutter doors and recessed loading docks
- Rainwater capture and re-use through estate
- Energy efficient light throughout
- Industrial 1 Zoning within the City of Hume
- 277 car parking spaces throughout
- Flexible areas available to accommodate any requirements
Current leasing opportunities
Construction has commenced with buildings ready to occupy in Q4 2023.
|Warehouse 1||3,550||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum||Warehouse 1|
|Warehouse 2||9,303||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum||Warehouse 2|
|Warehouse 3||10,528||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum||Warehouse 3|
|Warehouse 4||8,707||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum||Warehouse 4|
|Warehouse 5||13,286||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum||Warehouse 5|
|Warehouse 2 & 3||19,831||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum|
|Warehouse 4 & 5||21,993||Q4 2023||Information Memorandum|