Natalie CollinsIndependent Non-Executive Director
Natalie is Head of Emerging Ventures and Co-founder of Amatil X, the corporate venturing arm at Coca-Cola Amatil. Established to leverage the global start-up ecosystem to Natalie was Head of Emerging Ventures and Co-Founder of Amatil X, the corporate venture capital arm at Coca-Cola Amatil, established to leverage the global startup ecosystem to uncover disruptive business models and new technologies to drive growth.
Natalie started her career as an auditor with PwC and has since gained 20 years experience in global CPG/FMCG spanning finance, corporate strategy, supply chain, marketing, and innovation.
She holds a Bachelor of Economics (Accounting) from Macquarie University, and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
Natalie currently sits on the following Centuria-related boards:
- Centuria Property Funds No.2 Limited (Independent Non-Executive Director)
- Centuria Life Limited (Independent Non-Executive Director)
- Centuria Life Audit Committee member
- Centuria Life Risk & Compliance Committee member
- Guardian Friendly Society (Independent Non-Executive Director)
- Centuria Culture & ESG Committee member.