You are now leaving Centuria Australia
and entering Centuria New Zealand.
Australia’s largest domestic pure play industrial REIT
Throughout FY23, CIP continued to capitalise on strong leasing momentum, accelerated re-leasing spreads and maintained a robust balance sheet to deliver solid results.
Funds From Operations1 of 17.0cents per unit and Distributions of 16.0 cents per unit were delivered, in line with guidance, while 12-month total shareholders return was 16.4%, double the S&P ASX 200 A-REIT index4.
A high leasing volume exceeding 182,000sqm5 was achieved, averaging 30%6 positive re-leasing spreads throughout the year. CIP’s portfolio is heavily weight to core urban infill markets on Australia’s east coast and well positioned to benefit from the strong leasing conditions.
CIP’s executed several strategic capital management initiatives in FY23 to further strengthen its balance sheet, ending the year with gearing3 at 33.1% at the lower end of the target gearing range.
A well-balanced portfolio across the major industrial sub-sectors
1. FFO is CIP’s underlying and recurring earnings from its operations. This is calculated as the statutory net profit adjusted for certain non-cash and other items
2. NTA per unit is calculated as net assets divided by number of units on issue
3. Gearing is defined as total interest bearing liabilities divided by total assets
4. Source: MA Financial Group
5. Includes heads of agreement (HOA)
6. On a net rent basis compared to prior passing rents
7. At CIP ownership of joint venture assets
8. By income.